hornypage.blogspot.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

TOTALLY UGLY BABES WITH HOT BODY


These girls are so ugly but they have hot body, i like beautiful girls with sexy body. But what if i get ugly girl with hot body. I have to use the hot body over my sweet bed and leaving the ugly face at home during the day. ow am sorry girls i like hot baby with ugly face. Beauty is skin deep!

Sexy but ugly girls quote : 

* Last time I checked, Fine or Ugly is not equal to blind. Whatever my physical appearance, I CAN SEE. And I know a fine girl when I see one!

* I'm better than anything you've ever seen,
   hotter than anything you've ever felt and
   sweeter than anything you've every tasted  grin

   but I do fine girls only,so if u ugly don't bother.























Wow they are so hot give them a clap or  comment.




1 comment:

hornypage.blogspot.com